As Christmas approaches the month of December is busy! Full of special events & last-minute shopping. It’s also time to reflect on the past year and make plans for the upcoming New Year!
With all the parties, good food, festive drinks and late nights remember to stay well Hydrated by drinking plenty of water in between those festive drinks, your skin will love you for it.
Here are some festive essentials to keep you looking fresh & hydrated through this party season:
- Our favorites, Organicspa Hydrating Spritz with Rose Flower oil for all skin types keep this one close by as it will be your savior on warm days to keep your skin hydrated & freshen your look
- Organicspa Eye Gel to cool tired puffy eyes & help brighten dark circles
- Organicspa Soothing Balm which triples up as a barrier balm, lip treatment & cuticle ointment rich in vitamin E, cocoa seed butter & Shea butter
- Organicspa Blemish Control a fabulous rejuvenate & repair product with willow bark tea tree oil & vitamin E to help reduce redness in blemishes, in grown hairs & some insect bites.
As coloured lights & decorations set the mood for the coming festive season capturing the spirit of Christmas, you can feel the craziness in the air & catching your breath is a distant thought.
This festive season be sure not to burn out, here are a couple of tips to free up your mind so you can focus on having fun:
- Write a list of all of the things you need to do to prepare for your day ahead, this will help reduce stress
- Save yourself some time by purchasing from the comfort of your home & in your time – check out our online Gift Certificates.
Be party ready & avoid disappointment by booking your appointments ahead of time for December, it’s a great time to ramp up your beauty regime & prepare your skin for a healthy hydrated summer glow ask us about our Bio Hydra Hyaluronic hydrating treatment.